BIL is a 100% Mexican company founded in 1994 under the name Legal Network. Now, Buró de Investigaciones Legales is created from the very beginning as an answer to the updating demands of our time, providing fast and reliable systems based on Public and Official Information issued daily by Courts in Mexico, delivering tools to assist in decision making and risk reduction, as well as the creation of systems to facilitate jurist efforts in Mexico.
- BIL has an information reservoir of over 100 million records of the legal proceedings and actions of individuals and businesses, issued by the Justice Courts of Mexico.
- BIL has the most advanced systems to process large volumes of information, placing it as a leading data processing company.
- We have the technical staff needed to develop easy user friendly interfaces, allowing the development of reliable systems, combining expertise in Telecommunications and Software Development.
- BIL's main feature is constant contact and personalized attention for our clients, having more than a commercial relationship, one of friendship because of constant interaction.
- Ongoing training, supervision, and specialization for our staff has allowed us to develop quality systems, as well as have better control in the process of collecting data and its electronic transformation.
- Our experience throughout time has allowed us to develop highly reliable systems, which always places us a step ahead of any other company.
- Our competition consider us creators of rules.
- We are the best in improving operating efficiency and creating basically new businesses.
- Our efforts are focused on creating new advantages over the competition.
Our algorithm automatically integrates PUBLIC INFORMATION as stipulated in Section 18, Part II, second paragraph of the Transparency and Access to Governmental Public Information Act, (Ley de Transparencia y Acceso a la Información Pública Gubernamental) which means and constitutes public information not deemed confidential as it is in Public Records or sources of public access as are the Judicial Bulletins.
Information in BIL's reports are in accordance to official texts under the terms of Section 14, Part VII of the Federal Copyright Act (Ley Federal del Derecho de Autor).
BIL's legal framework is also within stipulations in articles 6, 8 of the Constitution and article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights dated December 10,1948.